Friday, February 10, 2012

Papertrey Pinterest







I finally got some papertrey stamps in the mail and was excited to play around with them.  Papertrey Ink is having different challenges this week on their blog in celebration of their 5 year anniversary.

This was a pinterest challenge.  Find some inspiration on pinterest and then create a project using it . . 

Here is my pinterest inspiration photo from The Perfect Palette Blog 



And my card




Materials Used:
Stamp Set: All About You (PTI)
Thank You Stamp Set (Close To My Heart)
Ink: Grey Flannel, Black 
Markers: Copic lightning yellow Y18)
Souffle yellow Sukura
Grey Wool Baker's Twine



Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...