Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine Decorating



I'm not really into decorating for Valentine's Day.  However, this year I found a ton of stuff on pinterest and I thought - I could do that :)

My local MOPS (mother's of preschoolers) group did a swap shop at our last meeting and I came home with this frame.  So I cut a few hearts out with my Cricut (stapled two of them together) and put them in the frame.  Five minutes - pretty simple.  I think I like the result.  My hubby noticed the holes right away - yeah they give it a vintage feel I told him :)




For these I just took an old frame we had from college, glued three pieces of twine from top to bottom.  Then I cut out some more hearts (at 2 1/2 inches and 2 inches) on the Cricut and taped them to the twine.  


For more on my Valentine Tree you can read my post here. 




Thanks for stopping by - Happy Love month :)  Love your comments!

Linking with all the great bloggers here!

Don't forget about the Heart Project this month to benefit the American Heart Association! 
Elizabeth
                   
Opperation Smile Fundraiser going on now
for more information check out my post here



Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...