Monday, July 30, 2012

Join My Close To My Heart Scrapbook club in August

Do you enjoy scrapbooking and paper crafting?  Have you ever wanted to join a monthly club and get discounts on all your purchases?  How about turning your love for crafting or scrapbooking hobby into a business?  Do you enjoy teaching others about the new things you are learning?  August is the PERFECT time for you to join my Close To My Heart club/team!

Not only do we have a great new product kit for only $49 but in August if you join my team you will also get this gorgeous exclusive tote bag for FREE (value of $49)!



You can choose to get the brand new essentials kit filled with $130 worth of great scrapbook products for only $49

or the Master kit packed with over $280 worth of product for only $99!  
Either way the tote bag is yours FREE :)  

Promotion starts at 9am (MT).  
The tote is only available while supplies last, so sign up early to make sure you get yours before they are gone.

Do you have any questions?  Feel free to visit my page here where I answer all the commonly asked questions about joining my club (and include a detailed list of everything you get with both kits) or contact me and I will gladly answer your questions for you.  

Sign up today using this quick and easy on-line form!
With team members across the United States I have an exclusive facebook page, monthly club meetings and phone chats to keep in touch with all my crafting girlfriends!  
I look forward to getting to know you and creating beautiful artwork together :) 

 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...