Saturday, October 6, 2012

Close To My Heart World Card Making Day


 I am so excited to participate in the World Card Making Day....  



Every year the first Saturday of October is World Card Making Day.  The holiday was created to kick off the holiday- card making season.  So how many of you make cards for the holidays?  Well even if you have never tried there is no better time to create and share handmade greetings.

I have a few cards to share with you that I have made this week.




These cards were all made using the Close To My Heart Moonlight Paper Pack (which was actually designed for Halloween).  I love this paper for cards because purple is one of my favorite colors :) 
This is my favorite card I have made so far with this paper pack


   Happy World Card Making Day!
For more information about World Cardmaking Day you can visit http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/index.html

They are also having  a big World Cardmaking Day Contest that you can enter?  You can find the details here http://www.worldcardmakingday.com/contests/2012-world-card-making-day.html. You have until October 15th to have your cards postmarked...

If you make some cards this weekend I'd love to see them :)
Leave me a link in the comment section or go over to my facebook page and upload your projects onto my "Feature Yourself" album! 

Creatively yours, 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. I always forget about this day! Of course, right now my supplies are packed so I will just enjoy your cards :) My favorite is the last one. LOVE the flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!! I love them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also just love your "Thinking of You" card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...