Thursday, January 31, 2013

Close To My Heart Home Sweet Home Hop

Well it is February and indeed there are a lot of exciting things going on in the Close To My Heart world (and in my own world too I might add).  My baby turns 3 this month and I'm so excited to work on a girly birthday cake for her ;)

There is a new catalog released today and you can view it on-line here 2013 Spring/Summer Idea Book.

Besides all the great new product there is an awesome deal with Studio J this month - try Studio J out by setting up a FREE account here (always FREE to play around with Studio J).  You can make your own layouts or use the art studio's great express layouts including two BRAND NEW express albums and for the whole month of February get your layouts printed for only $5 each (that is only $2.50 a page)!!!


Now on to the stamp of the month - I love it!  
If you are here from Pamela's blog than you are in the right place :)  Welcome and enjoy!  
This is a complete circle of a hop so just keep on going and you'l find yourself inspired to create all sorts of projects!  

Home Sweet Home set available from Feb. 1 until Feb. 28, 2013



You can get this set several ways:
  • Purchase for $17.95 with your consultant or off my website here
  • Place a purchase of $50 or more with your consultant or with me if you don't have one and get the set for only $5


In addition I offer this set for FREE to my customers:
  • Host a qualifying on-line or home party in the month of February and get this set FREE
  • Place an order of $100 and get this set FREE
  • Join my club/team this month and get this set FREE


And I think this set lends itself to both scrapbooking and card making but I used it for a Home Decoration project I've had in mind for a long long time!

Here is my project


I think this would work well as the front of a card (how about welcome to the neighborhood or new house congrats card?) or even on a scrapbook page.  It is a 5x7 piece of paper and I used the new CTMH Washi tape ( I love it!!) to make this project.  While I love the idea of including it on a card or scrapbook page I did something else with it. 
We need a place to hang our keys because we are always losing them (and it is just my husband and I with keys I can only imagine what it will be like once the kids get older and we have more drivers in the house).
One last look with it hanging on my wall
  
Yup it is perfect and I love it!  Hope you like it too :)
Now hope on over to Jill's blog and see what she made.   Happy Hopping!
New To Scrapbooking?  Want to give a gift to someone who is just getting started?
Customize your own Close To My Heart starter kit for only $35!



Information here

Linking with these link parties here.  Happy Friday!
 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

10 comments:

  1. Love this key wall hanger idea with your card front in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is beautiful! What a great, practical key holder using beautiful CTMH products! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Glad you liked it Haley - thanks for taking the time to comment!

      Delete
  4. I LOVE what you did with the key holder Elizabeth! That is an awesome idea and it's just gorgeous!! I'm pinning it right now *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erin I loved your project and I love your blog - so much inspiration there! Thanks for taking the time to comment and for your encouragement :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...