Thursday, October 31, 2013

Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - November Illuminate


Welcome to the November Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month Blog Hop.  I am so in love with this stamp set it is my favorite by far in this Idea Book :)  
If you are coming from Alyson's blog you are in the right place!  

This month's stamp set is Illuminate a fabulous collection of lanterns!  You can purchase this set from your CTMH consultant or off my website from November 1st through November 30th  for $17.95 or you can place an order of $50 with your CTMH consultant or on my website and get this set for $5! 
I created this Triple layer card with this stamp set

I took one of our super durable page protectors and cut it down to 3 x 4.  On the top layer I put the red bow from the Yultide stamp set.  I also used the new Sparkle & Shine Holiday paper pack (which I love btw LOVE LOVE LOVE)



 Sorry about the horrible chipped nails - gosh you would think I could at least clean them up once in a while.  I'm the kind of girl who paints her nails once a month and when all the polish is chipped clean off I paint them again.  Anyway, The next layer I used the Stayz On ink to stamp the "snowflakes" and added some mini gems. 



The final layer is the cardstock base where I stamped the lantern and final sentiment.  


Wishing you a holiday that sparkles & shines!  Thanks for stopping by :)


Now it is time to hop on over to the talented Gina's blog and see what she created with this stamp set!

 
Elizabeth

Elizabeth Mindemann alwaysdeeper@hotmail.com www.ejoym.blogspot.com
.
Pin It

12 comments:

  1. I really like your card idea but I am having a hard time trying to wrap my head around how you actually created this card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took the cut 3x4 pieces of our page protectors and the laid one on top of the other - then I did each layer and attached them both to a 4x5 1/2 piece of cardstock and used washi tape and adhesive to paste them down at the top. I'll try to get a video but I've been having issues with my recorder :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't you a fancy gal? :) Love it!! thanks so much for sharing your creativeness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun interactive card....really like, and will be watching for that video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an incredible card! Thank you for telling us how you did it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning, and I bet even moreso in person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Elizabeth! This is something unique. If you get that video done, I want to see it. I am going to try on my own to make this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your technique is amazing! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to think outside the page protector!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I love this. Such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love acetate cards! This one is really beautiful and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...